German Bow Technique
A step-by-step method to learn German bow technique. 47 video lessons, 3+ hours.
What is 'German Bow Technique?'
It's is an online video course presented by David Allen Moore which comprises over three hours of HD video across 47 lessons. It is a comprehensive method about German bow technique, from the basics to an advanced level.
Optional subtitles in English are provided for each video and if you want to see a sample lesson please click here: Lesson Preview.
If you want to master German bow technique, this is the course for you.
What Will I Learn?
- The 47 video lessons are presented in a step-by-step order giving you a clear and logical route though the course material. Starting with the very basics it covers everything you need to master the fundamentals of German (underhand) bow technique.
- The course covers a wide range of essential topics. From advice on the bow hold, posture, starting the string, bow changes, off the string strokes and much more.
David Allen Moore is a bassist with the Los Angeles Philharmonic, a USC Thornton School of Music Associate Professor and D'Addario artist.
• 47 lessons, 3+ hours of video to stream online.
• Videos include optional subtitles in English.
• Ask questions in our exclusive members-only study group.
• 30 day full refund policy.
"This course is great, it encourages me to review all technical details and subtleties on using the German Bow. Not only for now, but for many many years to come."
- Jacques van 't Ende
Frequently Asked Questions
Learn to master German bow technique with these easy to understand lessons in a step-by-step order.